Author Topic: $3000 OR less loan  (Read 721 times)

Offline Harmony

• Level 8: Psi Corps
$3000 OR less loan
« on: August 22, 2017, 06:23:17 PM »
as many of you  know  I transitioned last year from male to female, Well here is some more news as long as everything goes right there is a 75% chance i can obtain gender reassignment before Jan 1 2018 in Gainsville of all places, my stumbling block is i spent a lot of my transition money taking care  of my wife Anna before she passed  in may   and then the rest was spent granting  her  last wish to be buried next to her mom ,  well i am  back to saving and got  1/3 up so far , now  i don't want to do a go fund me again  , asking for $ to Obtain reassignment  ( it never works)  , what i am asking is  maybe one of the better off village members  are available to loan me $3000  for  a  10 month period and i would pay you back  $4000  , so a good return on your money ( we would do contracts   all legal)  i could pay back at a rate of $400 a month or a  one time payment  in 10 months

the  only reason i am trying to rush this is  my insurance for the first time in 13 years  will assist me  but the out of pocket Max is  $5500  hence that i my  goal , and with the current  political  landscape  i am no sure how insurance will change next year for me 

I know its a long shot  ,  in years  before I would have applied for credit but my credit is not  the  best at this point as i had to surrender my  wife's brand new car  that i was on the loan for

thanks for your  consideration

Harmony Kane

Guns n' Roses