Author Topic: my truck and "open" trailer from pt. charlotte to game warp and back on saturday  (Read 968 times)

Offline Weeze

• Level 10: Timelord
  • "Stay away from the French and sick people"
i will be driving there saturday morning and returning saturday afternoon/early evening depending.......... I have a pick up with a cap on it. i also own a trailer that about 4x8, stakerack type. i also have a pinball dolly and large "appliance truck, you know the 2 wheeler with the strap on it.
ill be going up 75 and over 4. if i can be of service to anyone here please contact me. i will not be bringing a game and i do not necesaarily plan on buying a game there but hey!, ya never know. unless theres is reason for me to bring the trailer i wont. its no big deal, weighs nothing and doesnt really present a problem as long as the pick up or deliverey is en route so to speak.
 if i can be of service then weeze and trailer and equipment will go. one thing though, i have fibromyalgia and broke my back 2 years ago so even tho im more then willing to help transport really need someone to load and unload. so if we have people in say, sarasota or points on the way and i can help please dont hesitate to ask. you may have to supply some dr. pepper though. i may be free but it takes some cold dr. pepper to keep my truck happy!
thanks
Current Pins and Stuff: Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, Diner and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.
  For Trade: Hawknole's Dog

Offline Weeze

• Level 10: Timelord
  • "Stay away from the French and sick people"
p.s......i will be out of the area from this thursday through monday the 8th.
Current Pins and Stuff: Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, Diner and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.
  For Trade: Hawknole's Dog