Author Topic: Pinball Tournament  (Read 3936 times)

Offline littlewest

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • I feel old...
Re: Pinball Tournament
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2012, 04:46:08 PM »
"I still cannot believe littlewest was ejected from gamewarp for breaking the legs off medieval madness"

:o :o

they wont kick out the #1 pinball world champion! woot woot.       

speaking of this, someone needs to bring a MM to GW
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘

Offline Mike McCarthy

• I <3 pinball
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2012, 02:49:33 AM »
that must of been SPF, becuase nobody has brought a MM to Gw, and nobody is willing to bring one.

Haha sorry a little inside joke..... bradley(littlewest) like to tilt and slam his dads pins so hard I'm suprised the legs haven't broken off one of them. He is capable of behaving though, so I wouldn't worry about it.
wtb nice EM's

Offline littlewest

• I feel old...
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2012, 11:45:07 PM »
Haha sorry a little inside joke..... bradley(littlewest) like to tilt and slam his dads pins so hard I'm suprised the legs haven't broken off one of them. He is capable of behaving though, so I wouldn't worry about it.

for the record. , an uneven game will move really easily when its on concrete. its not like im slamming these things, i am trying to manipulate them by hitting the games medium to strong. i would tilt the hardest tilt setting but otherwise i would be okay. mikes shaq has beeped a couple of times, but i have not tilted it yet, dont plan to.
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘

Offline Mike McCarthy

• I <3 pinball
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2012, 02:23:39 AM »
for the record. , an uneven game will move really easily when its on concrete. its not like im slamming these things, i am trying to manipulate them by hitting the games medium to strong. i would tilt the hardest tilt setting but otherwise i would be okay. mikes shaq has beeped a couple of times, but i have not tilted it yet, dont plan to.

:roll: sure whats your dad's take on that?
wtb nice EM's

Offline littlewest

• I feel old...
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2012, 12:22:49 PM »
i think he barely understands anything he does, and learns as he goes.(which is me on everything). as much time as he spends fixing the games he doesn't really get a chance to play them. i think that is something every collector who has a lot of projects goes through.
anyway, when you don't play the games,know the games,and try to manipulate the games you will never know.

grade A classic example. my Harlem globetrotters would move about 3-5 inches when you hit it as hard as i do. so i am saying that it is uneven. the legs were probably about 1 1/2 inches off from each other height wise. we leveled the machine.(what little i play it now because of the projects) i cant move the game if i try to slide it with all my strength.

i think that proves 'at least on concrete' uneven games slide very easily.   does anyone else at least see where i am coming from who has a concrete floor?
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘