Author Topic: Sending Off A Sh*tload Of Games To Gamewarp This Year.  (Read 3869 times)

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
Re: Sending Off A Sh*tload Of Games To Gamewarp This Year.
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2013, 01:25:05 PM »
man, your nuts, todd. and friend's of todd.  :)

i'll help out in anyway i can, but i can't imagine the effort it took to locate all upstairs, to move downstairs, to load on truck, to move to orlando, to unload from truck, to locate, to unlocate, to load on truck, to cruise to (largo/ft. myers/etc), to unload from truck, to move downstairs, to move back upstairs.

brave men. ;)
        ***CHAD Approved***

WTB:  HotDoggin'

Offline Todd

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2013, 09:23:00 PM »

i'll help out in anyway i can, but i can't imagine the effort it took to locate all upstairs, to move downstairs, to load on truck, to move to orlando, to unload from truck, to locate, to unlocate, to load on truck, to cruise to (largo/ft. myers/etc), to unload from truck, to move downstairs, to move back upstairs.

brave men. ;)

At least the cockpit and wor is still downstairs. :)

Offline HammysHangout ( Hammy )

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
    • Coin Op Florida
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2013, 10:38:22 PM »
did those roms ever fix your problem?
https://www.coinopflorida.com | http://www.youtube.com/@hammysHangout | https://twitch.tv/HammysHangout

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact."-eeguru

pins:  R&M, AMH, RCT, DW, DE:ST
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, Reactor, Sega Uni, Linked OR2SP, APB, Crystal Castle, Cloak and Dagger, MSPAC, Space Duel, Gravitar, Tempest, Omega Race, Tutankham, Warlords [custom], Tron

Offline Todd

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2013, 10:41:43 PM »
did those roms ever fix your problem?

I actually forgot about them. They are in my office at work and I haven't been in there for a couple weeks. Thanks for sending them, I will bring them home and get them swapped hopefully real soon. I will let you know.

Thanks again!

Offline srarcade

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2013, 02:43:03 PM »

brave men. ;)

Second that, you are insane! I loaded 18 games on a truck with a ramp from my garage to the driveway which is about 10 feet. After the unload on sunday night, i thought i was going to die. I was sore for like two weeks. But with your stairs and all.. wow! Good luck!!
I AM SICK IN MY HEAD OVER ARCADE GAMES - I DO NOT NEED HELP: My VAPs: http://www.arcade-museum.com/members/member_detail.php?member_id=402019

Offline wildwest3163

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2013, 03:13:51 PM »
Second that, you are insane! I loaded 18 games on a truck with a ramp from my garage to the driveway which is about 10 feet. After the unload on sunday night, i thought i was going to die. I was sore for like two weeks. But with your stairs and all.. wow! Good luck!!
thirded! I have a 9 ft garage door on my gameroom, so when I drop the trailer door it actually rests on the gameroom floor. I didnt unload until Wednesday
T2, DM, JP, BSD, ES, SMB, Taxi, Frankenstien, SI, Gorgar, Harlem, Gladiators
Current Projects: Playboy, Xenon, Pinbot, High Speed

Offline Todd

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2013, 11:27:24 AM »
Yea maybe a pretty tall order. It shouldn't be bad if we have 18 people though.  ;D

Let's see how the game submissions go and if we even need that many games.

Offline Todd

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2013, 05:38:51 AM »
One thing that could happen is that whenever someone passes through the Fort Myers area they stop by and help get a game or two down. It is tough to do by yourself with my motorized dolly. It is a lot easier going up. I can stage them in my living room once down.

Luckily I didn't go upstairs with the Star Wars like I did with the Omega Race cockpit.  That is the reason I didn't offer up the Omega Race. ;)

Offline ItsGameOverDude

• Level 3: Hologram
  • Missing those old arcade days.
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2013, 07:25:34 PM »
One thing that could happen is that whenever someone passes through the Fort Myers area they stop by and help get a game or two down. It is tough to do by yourself with my motorized dolly. It is a lot easier going up. I can stage them in my living room once down.

Luckily I didn't go upstairs with the Star Wars like I did with the Omega Race cockpit.  That is the reason I didn't offer up the Omega Race. ;)

Yeah, that Omega Race is going nowhere soon.... and thank god you have a motorized dolly. Maybe after all this is done, you can keep the games downstairs and move your kitchen, living room upstairs(LOL)?
Vids: Xevious       Red Baron(proj.)
        Rally-X         Joust
        Star Castle  Battlezone