Author Topic: The next meetup will be on WED, FEB 19th  (Read 2857 times)

Offline getyourselfahotdog

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Re: The next meetup will be on WED, FEB 19th
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2014, 05:18:49 PM »
Thanks for another good time, the machines all played fast and were really clean. T 3 is quickly becoming one of my favorites .Congrats to  Owl and Murfe88 for 2 big breakout games during tourney play that I was able to see, I'm sure there were many more.  It was really fun playing Ratsflif in the tie breaker .See you at the next one. 

Offline Ratical

• Level 3: Hologram
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2014, 06:58:25 PM »
Too bad i missed it.  It looks like a great time.

I'll be there for the next one for sure.

Offline pindan3

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • And Now....On with the Show !
    • Town & Country Limousines
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2014, 08:41:21 AM »
Yea  I PLAN on being at the next event!  and as we progress and gel I will definitely host an event. And something we (our group) will need to discuss will be timing when one of us wants to host. ie. a weekday 7 to 10 event or a weekend Sat 3 to 9 event?  As some of you may already know I have a good sized collection so there are many games to play.Also I am in Sarasota, that's why I would consider Sat so it would be worth the drive for you guys (and gals). I can host after the months of Mar & Apr. I am VERY busy then. And for those of you who want to bring your own pins you can do that too LOL...there is extra room on the outside patios haha...and if any of you POPs and Flips guys read this post you know the invite is out to you too! ok.........see ya all soon.........Dan oh yea...keep the comments and ideas going on this thread!
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN