Author Topic: TBPL Meetup - WED, April 16th  (Read 3183 times)

Offline Toasterdog

• Level 6: Knight Industries
Re: TBPL Meetup - WED, April 16th
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2014, 11:57:17 PM »
I had a great time . Enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to redeeming myself on a few game a next month!

Offline Baiter

• Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2014, 12:15:22 AM »
It was a nice turnout with 17 entries tonight.  It was great to see some new faces, and I know there are a lot more players in the area that have yet to make it out. 
WTB: Defender, Embryon

Offline Hamster

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
    • Coin Op Florida
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2014, 06:25:04 AM »
i was originally suppose to be in ATL, but moved it to next wed, and of course i got stuck at the office until 9pm...

:'(
http://www.coinopflorida.com // http://freeplayflorida.com

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact."-eeguru

pins:  R&M, AMH, RCT, DW, DE:ST
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, Reactor, Sega Uni, Linked OR2SP, APB, Crystal Castle, Cloak and Dagger, MSPAC, Space Duel, Gravitar, Tempest, Omega Race, Tutankham, Warlords [custom], Tron

Offline pindan3

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • And Now....On with the Show !
    • Town & Country Limousines
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2014, 07:58:51 AM »
!7 ! Wish I could have made it 18. next time! and congrats to the winner! Dan .........from...Dan  ;D
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN

Offline bobbzillah

• Level 3: Hologram
  • Not last!
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2014, 05:58:42 PM »
What a fun night! Not my best playing but I'm lovin the group we have building. A bad night of pinball with friendly faces is way better than a lonely high score.

I love the idea of having a trophy we pass around.

Is it crazy that i still have the boaking chicken song in my head and class of 1812 wasn't even there?!

Gonna have to start practicing more if the group keeps getting bigger and we're limited to one round! Can't wait for next month!!

Offline getyourselfahotdog

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2014, 07:27:57 PM »
!7 ! Wish I could have made it 18. next time! and congrats to the winner! Dan .........from...Dan  ;D

Thanks Pindan, you were missed and hope to see you at the next one. I had a really good time, the machines all played great . Thanks to Owl and Rat as I got to see them in action getting the machines tuned up, your efforts are greatly appreciated and it's nice to have a location where the games are playable and clean.

Very nice turnout, I talked to the operator today and he told me he's trying to get a non smoking pin bar going in the near future . I wish him the best at getting this going and should be a big asset to the TBPL.

Anyone looking for a fun weekend of competitive pinball look under  the Asylum Point monster tournament, limited spots left so if your thinking about going don't  wait before it's to late.

I agree with Bobbzillah that the overture of 1812 chicken cluks were missed, however, what a great surprise to play on POTC which was a more involved game than I remembered , I've only played it a few times when it first came out.  I can 't wait for the next one! 😄