Author Topic: TBPL Are you ready to come to Sarasota?  (Read 1330 times)

Offline pindan3

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • And Now....On with the Show !
    • Town & Country Limousines
TBPL Are you ready to come to Sarasota?
« on: June 20, 2014, 08:31:29 AM »
Ok.......show up at the next event ( July 9th )  or chat about it here. Owl.....Rat..??? a little help here! I will host, but lets find out if we have enough interest, cause I am in NORTH SARASOTA. If I do this and you guys and gals have an interest, do you want to stick to a WED night format, or since there is some driving time and for most the next day is a workday, would you like a Sat or Sun event? I'm throwing this out there! and you don't have to put any quarters in the machines!!  Ok.....talk about it...and if its a go.....we will make a date..DAN
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN

Offline ratsflif

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • All your base
Re: TBPL Are you ready to come to Sarasota?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 09:28:30 AM »
Dan, I will come put some high scores on your games any time  ;D.

Thank you for offering to host.  I don't think it "needs" to be on a Wednesday.  I am fine going out there on a FRI, SAT, SUN, whatever works best for you.  We can get with the other regular members and see what's good.

I would be happy to come out early and help you get everything setup.

Offline pindan3

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 09:47:25 AM »
ok......lets get the ball rolling........and open this up for discussion. and it will happen.
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN

Offline pindan3

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 09:52:12 AM »
and one other thing..........my games are on 5 ball play and extra easy lol.........so they WILL need to be adjusted! ;)

Offline owlnonymous

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • BEWARE, OWL LIVES!
    • Owlnonymous: Pinball and Arcade Streaming
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 10:03:05 AM »
Thanks for offering up your place! I think the regular monthly WED should stay, and we should add your place/event on a SAT/SUN at the end of July/early August. Whenever would work for you. I would like to try a PinGolf format at your place, since you have so many games. With this format, you play a 9 or 18 whole course, where each whole is a pin with a set goal. Each pin had a par, IE score x amount of Scared Stiff, or start a multiball on Monster Bash. It should be a lot of fun, and laid back like our other events. Thanks again for offering up to host. I'm looking forward to it, and will help out however I can.

PINS: White Water, Radical, Mousin' Around, Sorcerer, The Machine: Bride of PinĀ·bot, Spectrum, Paragon
WTB: Nine Ball, Argosy, Prospector, Andromeda, Cosmic Gunfight
TWITCH: http://twitch.tv/owlnonymous

Offline pindan3

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 10:07:45 AM »
sounds good.........and those dates are what I had in mind too!

Offline pindan3

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2014, 10:14:29 AM »
oh ya.......I have 2 other pins too!!! Min Pins!!! :P well....they do need to lose a little weight ...... :o

Offline bobbzillah

• Level 3: Hologram
  • Not last!
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2014, 04:07:38 PM »
Sarasota PinGolf sounds awesome!!! ;D

Offline Taygeta

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • Trouble In Paradise
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2014, 08:51:04 PM »
Thank you for offering a second monthly meetup, very much looking forward to it.

Offline jbeam

• Level 3: Hologram
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2014, 02:12:24 PM »
Looking forward to this event, Weekend would be the best for most, I know I have to get up at 5:30a after the wednesday night events. But either way, I'll sacrifice sleep for pinball!

Offline getyourselfahotdog

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2014, 04:50:21 PM »
Thanks for the offer Pindan, looking forward to seeing your collection! Early Aug is better than late July as there is a Project Pinball fundraiser the last 3 weekends in July. Thanks  again for offering to host, the pin golf sounds like a lot of fun. See you at the next TBPL.

Offline pindan3

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2014, 06:20:01 PM »
going to throw this date out there, Sat Aug 16. 3 to 9 pm............unless you all like Sundays better? 10th or 17th.

Offline getyourselfahotdog

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2014, 06:43:40 PM »
Aug 16 th sounds good to me.