Author Topic: " The Results" Pindan3 Party & Pics  (Read 741 times)

Offline pindan3

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • And Now....On with the Show !
    • Town & Country Limousines
" The Results" Pindan3 Party & Pics
« on: August 17, 2014, 09:37:28 AM »
We had 33 1/3 Great Guests, Plenty of food, plenty of room, and YES 2 tournaments! The first one was for the Trophy. I got off to a great start but fell flat on my butt after the first 2 games. We chose not to do pin golf, but the format that I see the Pops guys use. The 4-3-2-0 system. Simple to do and no PC needed! Rat was in Charge! And Dan C was the winner and took the Trophy home for this month. We had a few late arrivals and plenty of time for a second round with a cash reward. 50 for first and 20 for second. Heck I was having so much fun, I can't remember who the winners were! The games played with no issues except for Dr Dude. We had a left flipper failure, and Jcamm did an on the spot flipper rebuild! Thanks! The house stayed cool, and no power failures! This was the test. I have had everything turned on, jukeboxes, extra lighting and all, but not "in play" at the same time. when I did the additions I made sure I had several different circuits. It paid off! once again it was fun and alot of smiling faces.  I am going to post pics part one here and another part on the next post. See ya next time!!! Dan........
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN

Offline ratsflif

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • All your base
Re: " The Results" Pindan3 Party & Pics
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 02:22:02 PM »
Thanks Dan, I had a great time.

I was initially going to do a 9 hole pin golf round but with the amount of games and people attending, we changed it up on the fly.

We ended up putting everyone's name on pieces of paper and doing random draws to fill groups of 4.  Each person in the group of 4 then got to pick 1 game each that they wanted to play (all games were available for the tournament).  The overall winner from each group went on to play a game in the semi finals which narrowed it down to a final 2 who played for the win.

The first tournament for the trophy:

Semifinals:

Josh
Jim
Teresa
Dan C
Mike (rat)

Finals:

Dan C
Mike

Winner

Dan C

The second tournament

Semifinals

Josh
Jim
VanManDan
Mike

Finals

Josh
Mike

Winner

Josh

Offline VanManDan

• Level 6: Knight Industries
Re: " The Results" Pindan3 Party & Pics
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 04:43:09 PM »
Had a fantastic time! greast meeting some new pinners!
 8)
Cant wait for the next one PinDan3! & Dona !
Current Line up:
AC/DC Pro, Metallica Pro-LED, Flicker EM
Big Brave, Fonzi-Eightball
Ironman

Dan'o