Author Topic: *UPDATED: TBPL SEPT MEETUPS - 9/3 Tournament and 9/17 Social and 9/27 Replay  (Read 4660 times)

Offline pindan3

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • And Now....On with the Show !
    • Town & Country Limousines
Re: *UPDATED: TBPL SEPT MEETUPS - 9/3 Tournament and 9/17 Social and 9/27 Replay
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2014, 03:32:24 PM »
Could this be the menu at Replay????
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN

Offline Marshall

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • LittleShopOfGames.com
    • Little Shop of Games | 24 Hour Arcade
Re: *UPDATED: TBPL SEPT MEETUPS - 9/3 Tournament and 9/17 Social and 9/27 Replay
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2014, 09:23:22 PM »
Could this be the menu at Replay????

Add a zero and we're in business! ;)
Little Shop Of Games / LSOG | Florida’s Pinball Showroom and Parts Storefront and Authorized Stern, Jersey Jack and Chicago Gaming Company Distributors. We Buy, Sell, RENT and Trade New and Used Pinball Machines and ship Parts and Games Worldwide!

LittleShopOfGames.com | 24HourArcade.com
24408 State Road 54, Lutz, FL 33559
SHOP: 813-944-4900 | Cell: 813-951-1602 | MON - FRI 11-7

Offline bobbzillah

• Level 3: Hologram
  • Not last!
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2014, 02:49:06 PM »
Anyone down to eat before or after social play this Wednesday? We could do Jimbos before, they have ribs and pear/strawberry kiwi cider :roll: or just grab Angelo's after

Offline pindan3

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2014, 08:11:41 AM »
Have a beer for me!!! I can't make this one.
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN

Offline HammysHangout ( Hammy )

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
    • Coin Op Florida
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2014, 09:25:04 AM »
I can't make this one, i have an appointment in Palm Harbor @ 6PM, so no point in driving back down.
https://www.coinopflorida.com | http://www.youtube.com/@hammysHangout | https://twitch.tv/HammysHangout

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact."-eeguru

pins:  R&M, AMH, RCT, DW, DE:ST
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, Reactor, Sega Uni, Linked OR2SP, APB, Crystal Castle, Cloak and Dagger, MSPAC, Space Duel, Gravitar, Tempest, Omega Race, Tutankham, Warlords [custom], Tron

Online ratsflif

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • All your base
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2014, 10:18:28 AM »
I'll have a Hard Cider for you guys...

Offline owlnonymous

• BEWARE, OWL LIVES!
    • Owlnonymous: Pinball and Arcade Streaming
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2014, 01:20:19 PM »
Tonight's the Night! Let's party, sans tournament, with some pins, drinks, and food. See you guys at 7PM @ Octave.

PINS: White Water, Radical, Mousin' Around, Sorcerer, The Machine: Bride of Pin·bot, Spectrum, Paragon
WTB: Nine Ball, Argosy, Prospector, Andromeda, Cosmic Gunfight
TWITCH: http://twitch.tv/owlnonymous

Offline pindan3

« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2014, 07:53:41 AM »
WELL???? how was it last night? ???

Online ratsflif

• All your base
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2014, 09:49:50 AM »
WELL???? how was it last night? ???

I had a lot of fun last night.  It was really nice to be able to just play, drink and socialize without having to worry about entering in all tournament data.  There were a few new faces last night, which was nice to see.  I put the GC score up on FT @ 302 million and Pierce had a killer game on LOTR.  And as always Angela's was great afterwards.  We didn't even go over to Fubar so no issues with the "Dart People".  Looking forward to the next time.

Offline pindan3

« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2014, 10:03:15 AM »
good you deserve PLAY time with no issues. I'm in a bowling compedition on Wed and Fri nights here in sarasota. Its getting to be alot of fun. They have the same game in Octave.  I am in the top 50! in the area! That game is hooked up to the internet. I'm not sure if I show up on that one. No worries I will be there on the main Wed night gaming!

Offline bobbzillah

• Level 3: Hologram
  • Not last!
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2014, 03:34:35 PM »
Super nice casual night of pinball and the watermelon juice drinky special at octave was out of this world! Fun to just play, talk shit and hang out.

Offline Marshall

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • LittleShopOfGames.com
    • Little Shop of Games | 24 Hour Arcade
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2014, 05:05:47 PM »
Super nice casual night of pinball and the watermelon juice drinky special at octave was out of this world! Fun to just play, talk shit and hang out.

Thanks Bobbz for suggesting the watermelon & cilantro "boat drink".

Wednesday was GREAT to be able to mill about, talking AND playing. Helping each other learn the tables without the competition getting in the way helps us as a league to get better, and I saw an improvement in my scores right away.

Thank you ratsflif & owlnonymous for the point-ers!
Little Shop Of Games / LSOG | Florida’s Pinball Showroom and Parts Storefront and Authorized Stern, Jersey Jack and Chicago Gaming Company Distributors. We Buy, Sell, RENT and Trade New and Used Pinball Machines and ship Parts and Games Worldwide!

LittleShopOfGames.com | 24HourArcade.com
24408 State Road 54, Lutz, FL 33559
SHOP: 813-944-4900 | Cell: 813-951-1602 | MON - FRI 11-7

Offline owlnonymous

• BEWARE, OWL LIVES!
    • Owlnonymous: Pinball and Arcade Streaming
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2014, 04:16:43 PM »
Update for the Replay Tournament posted at http://www.villagebbs.com/forum/index.php/topic,26221.0.html

PINS: White Water, Radical, Mousin' Around, Sorcerer, The Machine: Bride of Pin·bot, Spectrum, Paragon
WTB: Nine Ball, Argosy, Prospector, Andromeda, Cosmic Gunfight
TWITCH: http://twitch.tv/owlnonymous