Author Topic: Some good karma from Free Play  (Read 842 times)

Offline ArcadeAction

• Level 6: Knight Industries
    • ArcadeMade.com
Some good karma from Free Play
« on: November 24, 2014, 01:54:09 PM »
As I think everyone else would agree, Free Play was a lot of fun! I spent much of my time talking with people, but played a lot of games too.

Right when I got my trailer at home and I was ready to unload my arcade cabinets, two 6'5" guys (the kind that could easily bench 350lbs) mysteriously showed up and offered to help me. Then they disappeared right after. What a great ending to a great weekend. I must have had some good karma coming to me...

I've just been in the hobby for about 14 months and never owned games before or even knew anyone who did. But it's been great. This was the first time I'd ever brought games to a show, and to anyone who hasn't brought games I would highly suggest you give it a try if you have the opportunity. I saw so many people enjoying these games and received a lot of thanks from many of them. It makes you feel less crazy for restoring and working on these old games and brings in a whole new level of enjoyment to the hobby.

Congrats to all the show award winners and thanks to the show organizers for putting this on.

Offline PunkicCyborg

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
  • PUSH RUN BUTTON!
Re: Some good karma from Free Play
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 03:42:29 PM »
Your Super Turbo cab was so sweet. Saw a lot of people enjoying it and talking about it. Would love to see it again next year!

Offline Neilhdz

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Re: Some good karma from Free Play
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 04:32:35 PM »
Scott , your humble and down to earth. If im heading north to Gainsville i'll swing by. You need to get that asteroids ready for next year :)