Author Topic: Huge thanks to King Jelly for hosting!  (Read 1617 times)

Offline bobbzillah

• Level 3: Hologram
  • Not last!
Huge thanks to King Jelly for hosting!
« on: July 13, 2015, 04:09:59 PM »
I had a blast and I'm sure I wasn't the only one! A bit crowded but once the yummy Jersey Mikes subs came and there was a nice shuffle of eaters and players mingling from the game room to the kitchen it improved nicely. So happy with the score I put up on DM even if I couldnt get anything else goin, hope there was a battery in that bad boy!

Offline HammysHangout ( Hammy )

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
    • Coin Op Florida
Re: Huge thanks to King Jelly for hosting!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 04:13:18 PM »
Yeah, Had a blast! Thanks... Bobby still kicked my but on Suspense .. I think i played 10+ games on that.. Fun EM..

oh, and the Food was great :)

I like to thank Dan's Wife for the Key Lime Pie.
I like to thank whoever brought the meat rollups w/cheese.
https://www.coinopflorida.com | http://www.youtube.com/@hammysHangout | https://twitch.tv/HammysHangout

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact."-eeguru

pins:  R&M, AMH, RCT, DW, DE:ST
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, Reactor, Sega Uni, Linked OR2SP, APB, Crystal Castle, Cloak and Dagger, MSPAC, Space Duel, Gravitar, Tempest, Omega Race, Tutankham, Warlords [custom], Tron

Offline getyourselfahotdog

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 05:11:27 PM »
I had a blast and I'm sure I wasn't the only one! A bit crowded but once the yummy Jersey Mikes subs came and there was a nice shuffle of eaters and players mingling from the game room to the kitchen it improved nicely. So happy with the score I put up on DM even if I couldnt get anything else goin, hope there was a battery in that bad boy!

Nice score Bobby on DM, I still prefer the original. In all fairness I only got to play it the one time. I would have loved to have seen what you hit to put up that monster score😀

Offline pindan3

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • And Now....On with the Show !
    • Town & Country Limousines
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 07:33:00 AM »
Thanks Marshall for hosting ! I will visit Mr Ripley again on another day!
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN

Online Taygeta

• Trouble In Paradise
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2015, 07:40:04 PM »
Had a blast bubba. Thanks again for hosting!

Offline Jozepp

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
  • FLIPS SUPER GROVER #2
    • THE PINBALL GARAGE
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 10:33:24 AM »
Plus 1.  I had a blast also.   Sort of got Ripleys back from the dead and was happy to get second best score on TZ.   Really enjoyed talking pins with everyone.  Thanks Marshall.  Please do it again soon. 
 Joe
https://www.facebook.com/ThePinballGarage
I do repairs and house calls, restorations,  cabinet paint jobs and touch ups.

Pins:  FREEFALL AAB EM. DIMENSION another great AAB

Offline Jozepp

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
  • FLIPS SUPER GROVER #2
    • THE PINBALL GARAGE
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2015, 11:04:49 AM »
Correction. HAD second best TZ score.  I played like crap on the rest but still had a great time. 
https://www.facebook.com/ThePinballGarage
I do repairs and house calls, restorations,  cabinet paint jobs and touch ups.

Pins:  FREEFALL AAB EM. DIMENSION another great AAB

Offline CUJO

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2015, 09:33:31 PM »
Yes.. Great collection and great time Marshall! Loved those Jersey Miker's too!
Thanks for hosting and opening your home and games to us.
CuJo
Current Pins: ST:PRO,MET:PRO, SOUTH PARK, WOZECLE#947, BOP, FGY, TSPP, ST:TNG, KINGS OF STEEL, FRANKENSTEIN, DM, PHARAOH, LOST IN SPACE, STINGRAY, WCS94, METEOR, SPACE JAM, AMIGO, POPEYE, ALIEN POKER, CAVEMAN, HOUDINI, DILE#0829, MBrLE#0566, IM PRO, RUSH PRO, CCRLE#327
Video:  Vertical/ w/BABYSTAR 465 in 1 BOARD
Past Pins: Shaq Attaq, X-Files, Space Station #1, WhoDunnit?, Space Mission, Bally Lost World, Space Station #2, MotorDome

Offline Marshall

• LittleShopOfGames.com
    • Little Shop of Games | 24 Hour Arcade
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2015, 03:13:19 PM »
Meylin & I loved having a house filled with flipping friends, and look forward to hosting again soon!

Thanks to the Tampa Bay Pinball League and Villagers who visited 24 Hour Arcade on Sunday. We had over twenty folks come thru the door - a great turnout!

We had plenty of food, sodas & Haribo gummy candies for all, and yes indeed... those Jersey Mike's Subs were excellent. Thanks to Dona @ Pindan3 for sending up the Key Lime pies!

Congrats to tourney winners Pierce / Taygeta (1st), Dan C. / getyourselfahotdog (2nd) and Kirby / Rientslo (3rd) and our first Grover, Dan R. / Pindan3! First Place was also awarded a Tenacious D album cover signed by the band; Jack Black & Kyle Gass.

Special Thanks to the Pinball Zoo:
RAT for visiting earlier in the week on his day off to work on the games.
OWL for coordinating & running the tournament and keeping my scatterbrained ass on schedule!
HAMSTER for the scoring index cards; eliminated having someone pinned to entering scores.

Here's a few photos I snapped of the event. Love to see what other folks took, so please post some of yours here too.  :D

Little Shop Of Games / LSOG | Florida’s Pinball Showroom and Parts Storefront and Authorized Stern, Jersey Jack and Chicago Gaming Company Distributors. We Buy, Sell, RENT and Trade New and Used Pinball Machines and ship Parts and Games Worldwide!

LittleShopOfGames.com | 24HourArcade.com
24408 State Road 54, Lutz, FL 33559
SHOP: 813-944-4900 | Cell: 813-951-1602 | MON - FRI 11-7