Author Topic: Show Poster and Shirt!  (Read 1254 times)

Offline bjones

• Administrator
  • Level 8: Psi Corps
  • Game Collector
Show Poster and Shirt!
« on: October 16, 2015, 11:38:48 PM »
For those that have not gotten  look at this years shirt and poster, here you go!   The mighty Locoduck did some really great work this year capturing the show!

The poster reflects many of the cool and special items at this year's event including Woah Nellie! and the Rock a Fire!  Even the mighty Genie makes an appearance!

The shirt blends two favorites, Star Wars and Bride of Pinbot in a 7 color fantastic design.

The VIP package is super secret, but Banky did something really neat as an art piece :)

Offline Marshall

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • LittleShopOfGames.com
    • Little Shop of Games | 24 Hour Arcade
Re: Show Poster and Shirt!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 01:11:20 AM »
Jawas framing Bride of Pin-bot as Slave Leia!!!   ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D

HOW are you going to top THAT !?!?!?!

Beautiful artwork and use of classic images. You'll sell a ton!!

Little Shop Of Games / LSOG | Florida’s Pinball Showroom and Parts Storefront and Authorized Stern, Jersey Jack and Chicago Gaming Company Distributors. We Buy, Sell, RENT and Trade New and Used Pinball Machines and ship Parts and Games Worldwide!

LittleShopOfGames.com | 24HourArcade.com
24408 State Road 54, Lutz, FL 33559
SHOP: 813-944-4900 | Cell: 813-951-1602 | MON - FRI 11-7

Offline MRK

• Level 3: Hologram
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 09:50:20 AM »
Is there anyone out there that appreciates earth tones or any other background color besides black or white. Even a beige would be a nice option. Sorry, cannot stand black tee shirts. I loved the 80's but I did grow up, ...... well ..... a little.

And we finally have some new businesses in the pinball industry yet completely ignore them when creating the promo art for a convention! I love Sterns games and can't wait to play Big Juicy Mellons, but we completely ignored Heighway, Jersey Jack, and Spooky Pinball. And we top shelf Mario and Dragons Lair?????

How can we grow if we do not support the newcomers?

Pins: High Speed, Shaq Attaq, NIght Moves, Caribbean Cruise, Roy Clark, Journey Virtual Pin

Arcades: Arkanoid, M.A.M.E.

Offline Marshall

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • LittleShopOfGames.com
    • Little Shop of Games | 24 Hour Arcade
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 12:05:40 PM »
The Bride and Jawas design would work on a khaki / beige / tan tee. Just print the black in the doorway and the exterior will look like a desert. :)
Little Shop Of Games / LSOG | Florida’s Pinball Showroom and Parts Storefront and Authorized Stern, Jersey Jack and Chicago Gaming Company Distributors. We Buy, Sell, RENT and Trade New and Used Pinball Machines and ship Parts and Games Worldwide!

LittleShopOfGames.com | 24HourArcade.com
24408 State Road 54, Lutz, FL 33559
SHOP: 813-944-4900 | Cell: 813-951-1602 | MON - FRI 11-7

Offline Doubletap

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
    • Lowry Parcade
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2015, 03:18:30 PM »

The shirt blends two favorites, Star Wars and Bride of Pinbot in a 7 color fantastic design.

That is the droid I'm looking for.

Offline ibis

• Show Organizer
  • Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2015, 06:55:45 PM »
And we finally have some new businesses in the pinball industry yet completely ignore them when creating the promo art for a convention! I love Sterns games and can't wait to play Big Juicy Mellons, but we completely ignored Heighway, Jersey Jack, and Spooky Pinball. And we top shelf Mario and Dragons Lair?????

How can we grow if we do not support the newcomers?

Point taken!  And to a degree I agree with you!  What we are trying to do is encompass an entire genre, and still have some balance, and that is always a very difficult thing to achieve.