Author Topic: Shamrock Showdown IFPA Women's Pinball Tournament  (Read 1933 times)

Offline tktlwyr

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • Lord of the Slings
Re: Shamrock Showdown IFPA Women's Pinball Tournament
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2019, 02:02:15 PM »
PLEASE READ:

Hellooooooo, ladies!  One week until the Paz’s Pinball Parlor Shamrock Showdown Women’s Pinball Tournament.

I’m trying to get an accurate head count for food for Saturday.  If your significant other is coming with you, please send me a PM.

Our address is:  20165 NW 10th Street, Pembroke Pines, FL 33029.  The community is called Chapel Trail and our subdivision is The Preserve (not The Preserve Estates). It is not a gated community.  Please park on the street and not on anyone’s swale.

The doors open at noon and the tournament starts at 1 PM.

Carolyn and I look forward to seeing you all next week!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 02:12:37 PM by tktlwyr »
David Paz
AFMrSE, Eight Ball, Flash Gordon, FFPre, GZPre, Hot Tip, IMDNLE, IM, Joker Poker, Paragon, Pulp Fiction: Bad Mother Flipper Edition, Rush LE, WW and Wild Card

Offline tktlwyr

• Lord of the Slings
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2019, 08:07:32 AM »
Shamrock Showdown Women’s Tournament results:

1st:  Maritza Chirichigno
2nd: Norma Jennings
3rd:  Gwyneth Austin
4th:  Cecelia Beagle

Congratulations, ladies!
David Paz
AFMrSE, Eight Ball, Flash Gordon, FFPre, GZPre, Hot Tip, IMDNLE, IM, Joker Poker, Paragon, Pulp Fiction: Bad Mother Flipper Edition, Rush LE, WW and Wild Card

Offline PinPup

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2019, 08:25:24 AM »
Congrats to the winners! Nice way to celebrate St. Pat's!
Games Owned: Fish Tales,, Countdown, Joker Poker (YES!), DWHO, EATPM, GRAND LIZARD, 60 Multicade
Past Games Owned: Gilligan's Island,Stock Car EM, Cherry Bell, Black Pyramid, Jokerz!, Hang Glider, Capt. Fantastic, Nip-It, Pro Pool, Dimension, Bally Supreme (wood rail) Genco Spitfire (wood rail). Arcade: Defender, Robbie Roto. (Got carried away at an auction on Roto, sheesh!) WTB: Alien Poker, Paragon, Surfin' Safari, Eight Ball Delux.

Offline NormaJ

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2019, 09:29:42 AM »
Thanks, Dave and Carolyn, for a wonderful day! The games were in perfect condition, and I learned where all the tilts are.

The Gorgeous Ladies (and Girls!) of Florida provided great competition. Watching Madison and the Leon girls play proved to me our state's best players are still doing homework and catching the school bus. Keep playing!

The trophies were very elegant, and there was even a beautiful logo, too! So much went into this event - food and drinks and more and more. (And you know I love your place.)

My mom had fun and now wants Monster Bash and thinks Dracula is "a cute game". She loves horror, so I am glad there were games there that she liked. She thinks you're all great people, too.

Don't forget the next great South Florida tournament in Jupiter on April 6! (Yes, it's a shameless plug, sorry.)

Offline notime2play

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2019, 02:19:12 PM »
Congrats ladies. Thank you to Dave and Carolyn for a wonderful day. Great tournament for the ladies.  A lot of great food and drinks, thanks so much for your hospitality.

Offline DK

• Level 10: Timelord
  • Account retired
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2019, 03:30:04 PM »
The family had a blast. Thanks guys! Joker Poker and Eight Ball looks brand new

Offline tktlwyr

• Lord of the Slings
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2019, 04:03:43 PM »
Results submitted to IFPA.
David Paz