Author Topic: Stern cocktail project trashed  (Read 554 times)

Offline Sethabel

• Level 3: Hologram
Stern cocktail project trashed
« on: September 07, 2019, 05:04:55 PM »
Hi everyone. I have a Stern cocktail that has seen better days. I took a better look at it to day and thinking of not restoring this one. The wood is so soft and crumbling on the bottom more then I expected. So, I took everything off. Is there anything I should save as far as on the cab itself? I found out it was an Astro Invaders before it was converted to, I think a Konami Mage Zone. Thanks
Vids:Pac-man CT,Pac-man UR (96-1), Ms. Pac-Man cabaret, Omega Race mini (multicade), Super Pac-man CT with no cab.

WTB: Ms. Pac style cocktail cab

Offline Don Panetta aka 404

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Re: Stern cocktail project trashed
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 10:56:55 AM »
Depending on how bad or how not bad, you can either try wood hardener or even thin CA (Super Glue) to harden up the fibers at the bottom. Friend of mine restored a pretty rough cab about a year ago by buying a big tube of thin hobby CA on ebay. He drilled some very very small holes at the bottom and inside of the side panels of the cab and began to pour the CA in there. Cab came out hard as a rock.

Offline Badtimechen35

• Level 0: Inanimate Carbon Rod
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2022, 03:33:14 AM »
to be a great learner, we ought to have top habits and methods of mastering. we want to get geared up for our lessons before magnificence and usually listen carefully in class. after magnificence, we must go over the training and end our homework on time. it’s desirable to take a look at in groups and assist each other. we have to do more reading in our unfastened time. if we have any problems, we’d better ask others for assist. as a scholar, running tough is important, however don’t neglect to do sports activities and hold healthful. many of our lives are not as adventurous or glamorous because the lives in films. we do now not war evil all day long and then go back to our pricey penthouse condominium. we simply move to highschool, do our homework, et, speak to our pals, and sleep. we want a touch pleasure in our lives and we find excitement on the movies.
how to get sponsored for running

Offline FUNWIZ

• Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2022, 03:36:36 AM »
to be a great learner, we ought to have top habits and methods of mastering. we want to get geared up for our lessons before magnificence and usually listen carefully in class. after magnificence, we must go over the training and end our homework on time. it’s desirable to take a look at in groups and assist each other. we have to do more reading in our unfastened time. if we have any problems, we’d better ask others for assist. as a scholar, running tough is important, however don’t neglect to do sports activities and hold healthful. many of our lives are not as adventurous or glamorous because the lives in films. we do now not war evil all day long and then go back to our pricey penthouse condominium. we simply move to highschool, do our homework, et, speak to our pals, and sleep. we want a touch pleasure in our lives and we find excitement on the movies.
how to get sponsored for running

Yeah, you do that buddy go for it!
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Chicago Gaming, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline k7

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2022, 09:01:23 PM »
WTB:  HotDoggin'
              ...seriously, would grab one. thanks.

Offline Weeze

• "Stay away from the French and sick people"
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2022, 04:19:41 PM »
OH I 'member him. Didn't he enroll in the Chunky Monkey school of obscure irrelevance?
Current Pins and Stuff: Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.
  For Trade: Hawknole's Dog