Author Topic: Metallic epoxy flooring  (Read 493 times)

Offline Pindaddy

• Level 2: Villager
Metallic epoxy flooring
« on: May 04, 2021, 12:27:52 PM »
I am interested to do metallic epoxy flooring in my game room. Has anyone done this kind of flooring and did it turn out as awesome as some of the pictures on google? Can you share some pictures if you have a metallic epoxy floor or any epoxy floor?

Offline Pindaddy

Re: Metallic epoxy flooring
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2021, 09:32:33 AM »
I am interested to do metallic epoxy flooring in my game room. Has anyone done this kind of flooring and did it turn out as awesome as some of the pictures on google? Can you share some pictures if you have a metallic epoxy floor or any epoxy floor?

Offline IlikeGame

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 12:40:17 PM »
Turned out great!
Did you by go with orange and copper?
I've only stain through a pump sprayer.

Offline Pindaddy

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 01:17:02 PM »
I saw this at a Tesla parts store. I have not had my floor done yet. I was hoping somebody from the village had a floor like this also done so I could see their finished floor.
This type of floor is so awesome and looks really cool.
I wanted to see if other have had this done or tried it themselves.
Once I do get it done I'll post pics of the floor and gameroom.
-Dan

Offline sinistar71

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • 78 cents or I piss on your flowers
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 09:06:26 PM »
I havent used their products but there is a place in south Florida that is always sending me brochures called Elite Crete, check out their Reflector Floor systems to see some really killer epoxy floors. Mind blowing stuff. They sell all the products to do the floors and I believe they offer training classes as well.
Metallica- Pin*Bot- High Speed-Fish Tales-Spectrum Dart Star, 1930s Gottlieb grip tester,  Fortune penny scale, multi cocktail and bartop arcade machines-NSM Eagle CD wall juke

Offline Pindaddy

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2021, 03:01:06 PM »
Thank you for the suggestion. I called to get them out here for a quote on May 10th when you posted the message. When I called to see where they were on my scheduled day...they were in Baltimore. Sheesh! Just like the rest of my pinball room, I'll now be doing the floor myself. Attached is a pick of the room currently. Floor material is on it's way. More pics to follow after floor gets finished.