Author Topic: FS: Star Trek Pro  (Read 507 times)

Offline ShaunPurslow

• Level 1: Arrival
FS: Star Trek Pro
« on: June 05, 2021, 11:45:20 AM »
Hello everyone,

I was fortunate enough to find a Star Trek Premium so I am selling my Pro to recoup some of the cost.

This is a Final Voyage version produced in 2019 and it's absolutely beautiful.

Cabinet is perfect. Playfield is perfect. Everything on the machine works beautifully.

Super bright LEDs and art blades installed.

Pictures can be found here:
https://imgur.com/a/pQUutUI

Asking $4700

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Shaun
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 11:47:04 AM by ShaunPurslow »

Offline ShaunPurslow

Re: FS: Star Trek Pro
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2021, 11:57:32 AM »
Alrighty, got 3 messages almost instantly. This is pending for the moment but will open back up if these fall through. Wowza.

Offline CUJO

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 03:50:14 PM »
Is that Star Trek 2019 Final Voyage plaque above the left speaker something you added?
Current Pins: ST:PRO,MET:PRO, SOUTH PARK, WOZLE#947, BOP, FGY, TSPP, ST:TNG, KINGS OF STEEL, FRANKENSTEIN, DM, PHARAOH, LOST IN SPACE, STINGRAY, WCS94, METEOR, SPACE JAM, AMIGO, POPEYE, ALIEN POKER, CAVEMAN, HOUDINI, DILE#0829, MBrLE#0566
Video:  Vertical/ w/BABYSTAR 465 in 1 BOARD
Past Pins: Shaq Attaq, X-Files, Space Station #1, WhoDunnit?, Space Mission, Bally Lost World, Space Station #2, MotorDome

Offline Hamster

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
    • Coin Op Florida
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 04:03:07 PM »
Is that Star Trek 2019 Final Voyage plaque above the left speaker something you added?

nope, that's the rerun plaque, this was the 2019 re-run/vault, the original run was in 2013.

good price, $1200 under MSRP.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 04:07:50 PM by Hamster »
http://www.coinopflorida.com // http://freeplayflorida.com

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact."-eeguru

pins: TSPP, AMH, T3, ST:TNG, ST:LE, RCT, DW. DE:ST, DP , AbraCaDabra
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, Reactor, (2) Sega Uni, Linked OR2SP, APB, Crystal Castle, Taito Classics, Cloak and Dagger, MSPAC, Space Duel, Gravitar, Tempest, Omega Race, Tutankham, Warlords [custom]

Offline busa32927

• Level 8: Psi Corps
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2021, 04:13:33 PM »
Fun game. Put a sub on it.

Glwts
vids:  KI 1, ms pac,  60n1, 246/256 (tekken 5 and soul calibur),  PP 1&2, robotron, joust w/jrok

WTB: Candy Cab, Stargate, and KISS

pins: TWD, ST prem, ACDC prem, SW(stern) prem,  BM66 prem, GB, Woz, The Hobbit, JP(stern), Iron Maiden,  Stranger Things (prem), AIQ (prem). ToM, EHoH

past pins: TFTC,  MSF, PotC, PotO, BK2K, DM, LAH, BoP, LotR, Hook, Spiderman, GoT, Metallica, IMdn, Munsters, Grand Lizard, WhirlWind, BKSOR, Alice Cooper, RZ, BSD, Firepower, STTNG, TMNT prem

Offline ratsflif

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • All your base
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2021, 06:14:30 PM »
That's an excellent deal
Gyruss, Metal Slug 6, Neo Geo 4 slot, Operation Wolf, Shinobi, Aliens, NBA Jam, Omega Race, Dodonpachi Dai Ou Jou Black Label, Espgaluda, Strikers 1945, Double Dragon, Ultra Street Fighter 4 AE, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited, Die Hard, Cocktail w/60-1, Bubble Hockey, Stern Star Wars, T3, POTC, JP, LAH, BR, NGG, ACDC, FT, Vector, Iron Maiden

Offline ShaunPurslow

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2021, 08:26:20 PM »
Game is sold. Thank you everyone for your time. My ST Premium arrives next week. I can't freaking wait.

Offline Doubletap

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
    • Lowry Parcade
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2021, 02:44:54 PM »
Shawn, it was great to meet you, and again let me know if you come to Tampa! I'd love to show you Parcade.

Buy with confidence from Shawn! The machine was in excellent shape, and the transaction went through very easily and quickly.

Have fun with the Premium!

Offline philthy

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2021, 03:37:55 PM »
Shawn, it was great to meet you, and again let me know if you come to Tampa! I'd love to show you Parcade.

Buy with confidence from Shawn! The machine was in excellent shape, and the transaction went through very easily and quickly.

Have fun with the Premium!

Is this going in Lowry?