Author Topic: its over. PITTSBURG 15, Our Brownies 10.TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR HUGE DOUBLE HEADER  (Read 680 times)

Offline Weeze

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • "Stay away from the French and sick people"
BOOOOOOOO! WE WERE GYPPED! REFS STINK!  Threw the game for the Steelers. Browns should have won.
 i don't get no respect! and with that, BROWNIES of the week is over amid very suspicious boys in stripes! Refs did it. THEY are the ones that fixed it. Stinkin zebras!
 This week we have a HUGE DOUBLE HEADER SO KEEP YOU EYES AND EARS OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Saturday is international DAVE day. THis is a brand new sport and will have the sports opener at My house this Saturday at 11 am. Rules are simple. If your name is Dave you go stand in the street out front of my house. Now here where the real sport comes in,. anyone not named DAVE we all get rocks and throw them at all the people named Dave who are standing out in my street. Like I said this is opening weekend and if you cant make it to the stadium which is my front yard you can watch the game on ESPN14.
 Day 2 of the double header is a whole bunch of NFL games on Sunday.
Current Pins and Stuff: Eight Ball Deluxe, Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Batter Up, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.
  For Trade:AK47 and Hawknole's Dog

Offline tuiling

• Level 0: Inanimate Carbon Rod
ion of the word. the achievements of the word surpass the predecessors, and it additionally produces
e-commerce website

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
question of the word. the achievements of the word surpass the predecessors, i like animals who give the love back to me, and it additionally produces produce, because why should i not also offend fruit? vote for joe biden, $6.00 gas you all...
SHEEPS ARE PEOPLE TOO

so, i guess it's not over?
WTB:  Goin' Nuts (10)              Bigfoot (2)
                Cabin Fever (1)          Nosferatu (10)
                      Richie Rich (1)        Wrath of Olympus (6)

...and basically anything 50% off eBay/painside value