Author Topic: Did Timothy B. Scmidt die?  (Read 692 times)

Offline Weeze

• Level 10: Timelord
  • "Stay away from the French and sick people"
Did Timothy B. Scmidt die?
« on: August 28, 2022, 08:44:41 PM »
 Hope I got that name spelled right. Just saw a blurb but cannot find anything. For those that do not recognize the name he was or still is the Bassist for the Eagles.
 I shall return to scouring the old net.
Current Pins and Stuff: Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.
  For Trade: Hawknole's Dog

Offline Weeze

Re: Did Timothy B. Scmidt die?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2022, 11:51:11 PM »
well I cannot find anything about this anywhere. I think it was B.S., prolly just the French.
Current Pins and Stuff: Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.

Offline HammysHangout ( Hammy )

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
    • Coin Op Florida
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 10:01:22 AM »
did you fall for one of them there fake facebook ads?
https://www.coinopflorida.com | http://www.youtube.com/@hammysHangout | https://twitch.tv/HammysHangout

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact."-eeguru

pins:  R&M, AMH, RCT, DW, DE:ST
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, Reactor, Sega Uni, Linked OR2SP, APB, Crystal Castle, Cloak and Dagger, MSPAC, Space Duel, Gravitar, Tempest, Omega Race, Tutankham, Warlords [custom], Tron

Offline Weeze

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022, 02:45:41 PM »
no it was just a blurb that went by real fast that I kinda caught out of the corner of me eye.
 Obviously its not true. Damn French talking through their hats!
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline FUNWIZ

« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 12:23:38 AM by FUNWIZ »
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Chicago Gaming, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline k7

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2022, 08:27:17 AM »
WTB:  HotDoggin'
              ...seriously, would grab one. thanks.