Author Topic: WTB Baywatch  (Read 483 times)

Offline Weeze

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • "Stay away from the French and sick people"
Re: WTB Baywatch
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2022, 11:06:39 PM »
 Years ago she used to come over to my house several nights a week to swim naked in my pool. Nobody could see her but me cause it was after dark when she did so I didn't mind. Besides 4 nights a week wasn't much of a burden at all. Then she started coming over on Friday AND Saturday nights which was too much so I kicked her out and said "no more swimming naked in my pool, find somewhere else."  After a couple of weeks it became apparent that my dawg missed her company at night so I got Charlize Theron to replace Erica and she kept it down to 5 nights a week so I was able to get enough sleep finally.
Im sorry I had to kick Erica out , she was a good kid.
Current Pins and Stuff: Eight Ball Deluxe, Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Batter Up, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.
  For Trade:AK47 and Hawknole's Dog

Offline hawknole

• Level 6: Knight Industries
  • Super Jackpot!
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2022, 11:31:29 PM »
Charlize is an upgrade

Offline hawknole

• Level 6: Knight Industries
  • Super Jackpot!
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2022, 02:33:50 PM »
Probably would be close to impossible to find an HUO, here is a painside listing for one, seems high & even painsiders agree as it was re-listed a couple times, maybe he would lower his priceā€¦ :roll:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/135751

Offline Bladerunner

• Level 3: Hologram
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2022, 11:42:14 PM »
Found, thank you all!