Author Topic: Pinball mod for the handicapped.  (Read 390 times)

Offline FUNWIZ

• Level 10: Timelord
Pinball mod for the handicapped.
« on: November 10, 2022, 07:15:33 PM »
I had a customer that needed his Bally Pinball machine modified so that the handicap kids could play it. I took it in, and after careful measuring, finally found the right places to insert the buttons on the top lock down glass assembly. Hopefully K7 will post some pictures soon of how I did it. Maybe this will give others some ideas in doing something similar in the future for others that might need it done. 
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Chicago Gaming, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
Re: Pinball mod for the handicapped.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2022, 07:50:03 PM »

WTB:  HotDoggin'
              ...seriously, would grab one. thanks.

Offline Marshall

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • LittleShopOfGames.com
    • Little Shop of Games | 24 Hour Arcade
Re: Pinball mod for the handicapped.
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2022, 09:17:52 PM »
Nice idea and work Funwiz! The light show on Skyrocket is really special.
Little Shop Of Games / LSOG | Florida’s Pinball Showroom and Parts Storefront and Authorized Stern, Jersey Jack and Chicago Gaming Company Distributors. We Buy, Sell, RENT and Trade New and Used Pinball Machines and ship Parts and Games Worldwide!

LittleShopOfGames.com | 24HourArcade.com
24408 State Road 54, Lutz, FL 33559
SHOP: 813-944-4900 | Cell: 813-951-1602 | MON - FRI 11-7