Author Topic: FS: Game of Thrones Pro -- exceptional HUO unit built in 2019  (Read 511 times)

Offline SkyKing2301

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
FS: Game of Thrones Pro -- exceptional HUO unit built in 2019
« on: November 10, 2022, 08:27:20 PM »
(Now that the other one has a sale pending, I can list mine!)  Unfortunately, my family has fallen in love with AIQ, so in order to acquire one, we need to sell our magnificent Game of Thrones Pro to put toward it.

This is an absolutely exceptional unit, for several reasons:
  • I am the one and only owner, and this game has been Home Use Only since we got it brand new in box on 8/9/2019.
  • **It was manufactured in July 2019** as one of the limited run Stern built after they released the new code.
  • Odometer reads 3039 games as of today.  Note, my kids play a lot of pinball and I also frequently have novice guests -- so the majority of these games are short.  Audits show 83% of these games were 5 minutes or less.  (Ref graph in pictures, because I’m an engineer/dork and can’t help myself)
This game comes loaded with tasteful mods, including:
  • ColorDMD (LCD) - a must-have for GoT
  • Knocker kit
  • Shaker motor
  • Speaker lights with dragon inserts
  • Clear mylar applied around flipper buttons (installed on day 1 to protect cabinet art)
  • Pingraffix side blades (Drogon & Ghost)
  • Mezel Mods pyramid
  • Mezel Mods sword flipper tops
  • Modfather post flags
  • Super Skill Shot Stark shooter rod
  • Rocket City Pinball 3D start button
  • Rocket City Pinball 3D coin reject buttons
  • Rocket City Pinball Ghost dire wolf
  • Rocket City Pinball hex sleeves
  • Custom apron cards (my original design)
  • McFarlane Toys Viserion dragon (note: not permanently affixed)
  • Hand-painted Dragonstone pop bumper topper
  • PinGulp with Targaryen decal
  • Targaryen metal keychain

Obviously the cabinet is pristine, because it’s been set up once and never, ever moved aside from being shuffled around in my lineup.  The only flaws the game has at all are:
  • The t-molding on the left side of the backbox has a tiny flaw on its edge.  It came out of the box like this.  Stern sent me a replacement molding but I never installed it, because it didn’t bother me as much as I thought it would – I can include this if you want it.   
  • I cracked a small corner of the clear plastic way in the back where Ghost is mounted.  (There’s a peg sticking out by the back wall and I must’ve caught it lifting the playfield one time.)  You can’t even see it from the player’s perspective so it’s not an issue at all.
  • The corner of the Dragonstone model (that I added to the pop bumper) broke off where one screw holds it down.

That’s how excellent this machine is – that I’m even mentioning these ridiculous tiny nitpicky things.

Hi-res versions of the pics at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DNv9XIVHDCniMoC3WvR8KZRFh4iI7y1B?usp=sharing

Price is $7000 firm.  Several Villagers and other Florida pinballers have played it recently and can vouch for the quality and condition of this machine.  It was my first new in box, so I’m very sad to see it go – but it’s your turn to own one of the newest & finest GoT machines out there!

I will bring it to Free Play Florida next weekend; I intend to set up in my Rocket City Pinball vendor booth both to showcase my products and to find a buyer.  If you commit to the purchase before Friday, I won’t set it up (to keep the plays down), and instead will hand it off directly to you! 

Message me here or text 321-750-3621 to claim the Iron Throne!
-Andy
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 08:35:28 PM by SkyKing2301 »

Offline SkyKing2301

Re: FS: Game of Thrones Pro -- exceptional HUO unit built in 2019
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2022, 11:57:20 AM »
FYI I have availability today & tomorrow (Nov 11 & 12) if someone wants to do a pre-show pick it up. Located in Titusville.

Offline SkyKing2301

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2022, 09:37:06 AM »
Just a bump, have a busy week ahead so won't be able to accommodate anyone who wants to come by to see/play it before Free Play.  Will still be bringing it there but it'd be great to have a buyer lined up beforehand so I'll know whether or not I'll have to set it up in my booth!

Offline busa32927

• Level 8: Psi Corps
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2022, 05:22:56 PM »
Buy with confidence. Great seller and that game is sweet.  One of the best stern games to me. Fast flow and great code.
vids:  KI 1, ms pac,  60n1, 246/256 (tekken 5 and soul calibur),  PP 1&2, robotron, joust w/jrok

WTB: Candy Cab, Stargate, and KISS

pins: TWD, Star Trek premmy, ACDC prem, SW(stern) prem,  BM66 prem, GnR LE, jjp potc, Woz, The Hobbit, JP(stern), Godzilla premmy,  AIQ (prem), EHoH

past pins: TFTC,  MSF, PotC, PotO, BK2K, DM, LAH, BoP, LotR, Hook, Spiderman, GoT, Metallica, IMdn, Munsters, Grand Lizard, WhirlWind, BKSOR, Alice Cooper, RZ, BSD, Firepower, STTNG, TMNT prem

Offline SkyKing2301

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2022, 03:57:02 PM »
Sold pending final payment / pickup!

Offline SkyKing2301

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2022, 05:54:10 PM »
Got busy with FPF and forgot to update -- GoT has been sold & delivered.  Thanks for looking!  Gonna miss it, and my son is still mad at me.

Offline ttarider

• Level 3: Hologram
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2022, 10:37:48 PM »
It definitely has gone to a good home :).. already found a topper and it’ll be here Friday!

Thanks again for such a smooth transaction!