Author Topic: PinGolf Masters Tourney 4/8/23 high Noon!  (Read 2039 times)

Online deadlander

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
PinGolf Masters Tourney 4/8/23 high Noon!
« on: January 24, 2023, 10:45:43 PM »
Al’s Pinball Garage Aka Garagewood CC is proud to announce the inaugural  Pin Golf Masters tournament and Caddies XXX Invitational tournaments.  Will be held Saturday April 8th Masters weekend starting at Noon sharp in DeLand.  The masters tournament format will be a 9 hole, shotgun start PinGolf tournament. There will be 9 different holes (machines) that will have unique objectives. Like golf you count the number of stokes aka balls played to achieve goal. We are limiting players to 36 because 9 holes multiplied by 4 players is 36. Please rsvp with me via PM or email.  This will be listed on IFPA and will be eligible for Ifpa points. Once we complete the 9
Hole course the lowest score wins the coveted green Hoodie!

We estimate that we should finish before 5:00 pm. Soon after we will start our second tournament the Caddies XXX invitational. This will will also be limited to 36 players. The format is simple 3 strikes tournament.  Players will team up in groups of 4 and play a randomly drawn game.  1st and 2nd place do not get a strike 3rd and 4th will get a strike. Rounds will continue until one player has one strike left.

Costs is $50 includes both tournament entries and t-shirt. Cash pool will be distributed to top 6 players of each tournament. Thinking of having a side contest for best dressed golfer fictional or real. Should be a fun double header. Pool will open to caddies from 1:00 to 1:15 pm.  Look forward to seeing you guys on the links.

Al.

Danny,  there's a lot of.... Well badness in the world today. I see it in the court everyday. I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber.... didn't want to do it.... felt I owed it to them.

Online deadlander

Re: PinGolf Masters Tourney 4/8/23 high Noon!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023, 11:11:17 PM »
Entered into Ifpa calendar.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 11:15:27 PM by deadlander »
Danny,  there's a lot of.... Well badness in the world today. I see it in the court everyday. I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber.... didn't want to do it.... felt I owed it to them.

Offline hawknole

• Super Jackpot!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2023, 12:12:17 AM »
PM sent

Offline JStencil

• Level 0: Inanimate Carbon Rod
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2023, 08:43:38 AM »
Justin derazza is in!!!

Offline ABG

• Level 0: Inanimate Carbon Rod
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2023, 09:15:04 AM »
PM Sent!  Can't wait!

Offline Kzin

• Level 3: Hologram
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2023, 11:17:14 AM »
Reserve a spot for DR Frank Saposaro

Online deadlander

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2023, 12:47:04 PM »
WOW! that was fast! We now have 36 signed up! Waitlist is open. I'll be happy to add anyone to the list.   I'm sure things will happen and few will have to change plans.  This should be a fantastic event and hopefully will become another tradition at our house.  More information to come as we start to make our plans.  Also if your on the list and cannot make it please let me know ASAP so I can let the waitlist folks know.  If I don't have your shirt size please get with me asap so we can get the order in.  Also will need a contact info and IFPA number so we can preload tourney into software.

1.Al Neumann   
2. Julia Neumann   
3. Randy Parsons   
4. Lou Merino   
5. Jenn Merino   
6. Alex Merino   
7. Kass   
8. Taylor   
9. Joe Geneau   
10. Sierra Liefort   
11. Dave Csordas   
12. Eric Leon   
13. Kirby Rients   
14. Chris Henry   
15. Lisa Henry   
16. Anthony    
17. Alene   
18. Leon Essex    
19. Ken           83555
20. Vince    
21. Sandra    
22. Shawn           82928
23. Adam Grey  60828
24. April Steen   
25. Steve           44912
26. Dave Miller  23648
27. Ted Taz   
28. Dan Coyle    
29. Bill Kurtz    
30. Wilson Kurtz   
31. John I   
32. Andy Sokol   
33. Mallory Sokol   
34. Dr. Frank Saposaro
35. Justin Derazza
36. Jeanine Leon
Waitlist:
37. Shannon Stafford
38. Tristen Stafford
39. Stacey Stafford
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 03:48:59 PM by deadlander »

Offline SuicideSterling

• Level 2: Villager
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2023, 02:42:12 PM »
Sent in RSVP for my family.

Thanks
Shannon S

Online deadlander

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2023, 03:50:38 PM »
Ok added you guys to waitlist.  Can't believe how quick it filled out.  Perhaps next year we can go with a full 18 holes and 72 players but I wanted to crawl before I walked with the new tournament.  Good chance a couple of folks will need to change plans you guys are on deck!  Will let you know.
Regards,
Al

Offline ibis

• Show Organizer
  • Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2023, 07:27:16 PM »
DOODIE!

Online deadlander

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2023, 11:02:55 PM »
Now on ifpa calendar.

Offline hawknole

• Super Jackpot!
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2023, 01:44:10 AM »
DOODIE!

I thought he said hoodie  ;D

Online deadlander

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2023, 02:21:32 PM »
So.....super excited in the final prep for the big day Saturday April 8th!  Just want to remind everyone that shirts have been ordered and we have some other goodies to give away as well.  If you can't make it let me know now!  There is a long waiting list and we want as many people to play as possible.

Just made the final order for what we all are playing for the "Coveted Green PinMasters Champion Green Hoodie).  In addition we are doing a costume contest for another fabulous prize.  The theme is famous fictional or real golfers.  Think John Daily, Tiger, Fuzzy Zeller, Dr. Beeper, Judge Shmales, Happy Gillmore, Shooter Macgavin and the guy who lost his hand in Happy Gilmore... 

Looking forward to a fantastic time the game lineup will be fun the objectives will be very interesting and our group of groundskeepers are working on finalizing the course on April 1st.  More details on lineup after the club meeting on the first.  Get ready for the granddaddy of pin golf tourneys!  The Masters....

Final note: Also this tournament is much like our Christmas party/tourney please bring a covered dish appetizer/desert/chips and any specific adult beverage.  Sodas, water and basic beer will be provided along with food but we can always use more fuel to get through the tournaments.  Pool will be open to Members and Caddies from 1:00-1:15 pm bring your towels and suits please leave all Baby Ruths at home!  Parking is at the Launch Credit Union and Clerk of courts office 3 doors down at the intersection of Clara Ave and New York Ave.

Offline hawknole

• Super Jackpot!
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2023, 07:49:57 PM »
Fun!

Offline NaplesPinball

• Level 5: Power User!
  • It’s a-me, DK/MeNaCeFiRe!
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2023, 09:32:45 PM »
Can’t wait!