Author Topic: Multiple Accounts  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Ryokosi

• Level 3: Hologram
Multiple Accounts
« on: February 02, 2013, 12:28:09 PM »
A recently joined member has requested his second account be allowed to join the clan as well.  Both of his accounts meet the minimum level requirements.  He is not a top donator (currently only at 121 on Saturday afternoon) and he said his top donations in a week were only around 400.  He also asked if his second account wasn't active or didn't donate, would it be kicked?

I don't think we have a policy on this do we?  So let's fix that and have some guidance for Elders.

My general thoughts are a (resounding) NO to the second account.  Perhaps if he were a top donator with well over 1000 donates a week but he is not, and whatever he does donate would have to be divided in half as he is taking up twice the space in the clan.  That space is very valuable and his second account is potentially keeping a great addition to the clan from having a spot to join.

Please chime in with your thoughts...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 12:31:18 PM by Ryokosi »
- Ryo
We Donate!!! - Elder

Offline Wurmbo

• Level 1: Arrival
Re: Multiple Accounts
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 12:37:39 PM »
Ryo, I would have to agree with you. If other folks want to join the clan then multiple account members would prevent it if the clan gets full.

Offline Jason

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 09:58:22 AM »
No, no and no. Who is this fella anyway?

Offline Ryokosi

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 05:18:53 PM »

Number 9 and 12 are the same person and are the current stats for him as of 5pm/1700 EST on Sunday.

Jimmy originally suggested his second account join clan 2, which he did, but returned several hours later saying clan 2 kicked his second account.  He didn't give details and I only read the conversation he had with another elder in clan chat.
- Ryo
We Donate!!! - Elder

Offline Jason

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 07:46:42 PM »
His level is high enough for the requirement and he also donates, so lets wait and see how he goes...

Urgle

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 02:40:03 PM »
Hey guys. Just to clarify what happened in clan 2. I believe yeung chose to leave our clan. I'm checking with Rick to see if he knows anything different but I think he said he would be back and just left.

Offline RickDaRuler

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 03:10:11 AM »
He Left, As the acting Leader in We Donate 2 , we did not kick him out, he left.

Offline Ryokosi

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 11:03:41 AM »
Good to know... He said he was kicked.  Either way, he left which solved this issue.

While he's the only one who has had a second account ask to join,I think we should set a policy for the future.

My vote would be "No" but that it could be waved if for an elder and if there was a specific reason for the second account.
- Ryo
We Donate!!! - Elder