Author Topic: Just A Reminder! TBPL.& Surrounding Areas!  (Read 697 times)

Offline pindan3

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • And Now....On with the Show !
    • Town & Country Limousines
Just A Reminder! TBPL.& Surrounding Areas!
« on: July 04, 2014, 11:27:59 AM »
The next meet up is coming SOON! July 9th. Lets go for an attendance record! I know the bar scene is not for all, but lets show up for this one to reintroduce ourselves, and gel. And discuss the possibilities of more hosted events. I'm throwing the first for this (our area). We can form a great group like Miami, Orlando, ETC ETC.. Still have the bi-weekly or monthly in downtown St Pete for those who like that forum, and other Hosted events that others in our group want to have. Anyway.......guys and gals.....they did it ...so can we!  Lets have fun! TBPL!!!
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN

Offline owlnonymous

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • BEWARE, OWL LIVES!
    • Owlnonymous: Pinball and Arcade Streaming
Re: Just A Reminder! TBPL.& Surrounding Areas!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 11:39:56 AM »
I'm in  ;)

PINS: White Water, Radical, Mousin' Around, Sorcerer, The Machine: Bride of PinĀ·bot, Spectrum, Paragon
WTB: Nine Ball, Argosy, Prospector, Andromeda, Cosmic Gunfight
TWITCH: http://twitch.tv/owlnonymous