Author Topic: Regarding FLiPS November 2018  (Read 709 times)

Offline pinballcorpse

• Level 10: Timelord
  • Join the Dark Side: Play Tournament Pinball
Regarding FLiPS November 2018
« on: November 05, 2018, 10:30:57 AM »
FLiPS legions:

It is with regret (but necessity) that I have to announce I am NOT hosting a FLiPS event this year.

The timing with FPF and the holidays approaching is not optimal and moreover, the past year+ has been both physically and mentally demanding for me; so I am going to take a break.

Thank you for understanding and your continued support of FLiPS and Florida Tournament Pinball. 

There will be other events :) 

Sincerely,
Jeff

“Winning (contests) isn’t the word. I won it once. The rest of the time you’re just defending” -Rodney Mullen, skateboarding legend

Offline kawikid

• Level 9: Grid Champion
Re: Regarding FLiPS November 2018
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 11:04:49 AM »
The pinball dudes in Jupiter would be more than happy to have an event if there is a date this month that works for the flips team. I will be busy Nov. 16-19th but other than that I'm wide open to help keep the dream alive. Thanks Jeff for all your support and sorry to hear you wont be having your annual event. We have over 30 games tournament ready and will most likely have many more in the near future.
Pins-  AC/DC PREM, METEOR, MONSTER BASH, FLIGHT 2000 , TEAM ONE, CAPTAIN CARD, SPACE SHUTTLE, ATTACK FROM MARS, ABRA, 2001, ATLANTIS, BON VOYAGE, TARGET POOL, JACKS OPEN, KINGS AND QUEENS,  POP A CARD, BANK A BALL, PIN BOT, SWORDS OF FURY, JOKER POKER, STARS, GAME OF THRONES, KISS.

Offline kawikid

• Level 9: Grid Champion
Re: Regarding FLiPS November 2018
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 03:16:15 PM »
The flips team has spoken and we will be holding the event on November 24th due to the last minute change this will not be a ifpa points event. We will be hosting at our new store front in Jupiter. i will make a new post to give more details.
Pins-  AC/DC PREM, METEOR, MONSTER BASH, FLIGHT 2000 , TEAM ONE, CAPTAIN CARD, SPACE SHUTTLE, ATTACK FROM MARS, ABRA, 2001, ATLANTIS, BON VOYAGE, TARGET POOL, JACKS OPEN, KINGS AND QUEENS,  POP A CARD, BANK A BALL, PIN BOT, SWORDS OF FURY, JOKER POKER, STARS, GAME OF THRONES, KISS.